START YOUR CAREER IN
Gain industry-recognized credentials in 14 weeks or less without quitting your day job. Pay $0 upfront and only pay after you land a new job making $40,000 or more.
Gain the IT Skills Employers Need
Access Our IT Support Syllabus
The Hire IT Professionals Experience
Flexible Online Learning Take courses from industry leaders and top-tier universities that fit into your busy schedule.
1:1 Coaching Grow your professional skills and chart your career roadmap with the help of a professional career coach.
Peer Support Attend weekly squad sessions to learn and grow alongside a group of like-minded peers.
Industry-recognized Certification Earn your Google IT Support Certificate to signal to employers that you’re job-ready.
Ongoing Career Services Work with your coach and the Hire IT Professionals placement team to land your IT position.Learn more about our experience 🡒
$0 Up Front.
Pay only when you land a job.
When you're in a new job making $40,000 or more annually, you'll pay $163 per month for 24 months.
WE'VE HELPED 100+ GRADS LAND NEW JOBS
ElizabethFrom Mortgage Closer to Software Engineer
YvesFrom Van Driver to IT Helpdesk Technician
SandraFrom Restaurant Manager to IT Consultant
ViFrom Land Surveyor to Software Engineer
ToyaFrom Account Manager to IT Consultant
The Admissions Process
We screen candidates for qualities critical to job success — most importantly, we look for grit. If you’re ready to work hard to build your career, apply to join the next cohort.
- You have a high school diploma or GED, but no Bachelor’s degree.
- Associate degree holders welcome
- BA or BS holders are not eligible, unless both of the following are true:
- You graduated in 2015 or earlier AND
- Your income over the past 12 months is less than $35,000 due to unemployment or underemployment
- You are a fluent English speaker, reader, and writer.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S. and able to pass a background and reference check.
- You are savvy using modern technology with consistent internet access through your personal devices or nearby public spaces (e.g., libraries, coffee shops).
An admissions representative will be in touch by email or phone soon. By submitting this form, you agree to recieve emails and phone calls regarding your Hire IT Professionals application. Thank you!